Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Kick-Ass Review



Believe me, the trailer is no joke. This is not your average high-school super hero comedy. This is some real shit. A crossroads of wicked awesome violence and more-than-the-typical-crude humor along with some sarcasm and just straight up funny shit. It’ll have you on the edge of your seat the whole time - overwhelmed by the pure awesome fight scenes, witty dialogue, and even seriousness at times. This was my first time going to the theaters since - I don’t know - Zombieland, and Kick-Ass blew me out of the water. Probably the best film I’ve seen in quite a while. The director displayed a variety of editing styles that bordered old westerns and Terentino. A great music selection along with actress Lyndsy Fonseca doesn’t hurt either. We all go to movies to escape reality, get lost in a far off scenarios - and, trust me, I was there one hundred percent of the time. Look up the other trailers and check out the movie. Kick-Ass kicked some major ass. I’d love to see it a second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment