Wednesday, February 2, 2011

San Francisco

A couple of friends and I took a three day road trip from UC Riverside all the way up to the Bay Area over Martin Luther King Jr weekend. Among driving for hours, looking for parking, nearly running out of gas, and crashing at various college campuses we had quite the adventure. The solid two days in San Francisco spent sightseeing were nice, along with seeing some old faces. To top it off, a few days later I met up with the guys in Riverside to watch the Album Leaf play a one-hour set. I really like their sound, and it's cool to hear the music featured in our short films live. I took a grip of photos on the trip, but I don't have a scanner for my film prints. Here are some of Kevin's; they're way better than mine anyway.






Flickr.com/kevindinh

No comments:

Post a Comment